The coolest job at KAEFER.
To control the temperatures of -163°C, which are necessary to handle the storage and supply of liquefied natural gas (LNG), a true expert is needed. KAEFER has more than 40 years of experience in the LNG field.
From highly efficient insulation in gasworks and pipelines to storage and transport tanks, we offer a wide range of services and solutions for the entire gas supply chain.
KAEFER covers the entire LNG operations chain from exploration to the receiving party:
- Loading & Unloading
Products and services of KAEFER Group:
- Pipe and gas plant insulation, high density pipe supports
- Fluid handling solutions, cryogenic energy storage
- On- and off- line repair services for cryogenic tanks and pipework
- Advanced Pre-Insulation Systems for Cryogenic Lines
What we offer:
- Engineering and design, research and process development
- Class approvals, product certifications and accreditations
- Material supply, foam block production and machining
- PUR, PIR technology, rubber insulations and FOAMGLAS
- Fabrication of sandwich / hybrid insulation panels
- Installation and advisory service